Casa Sevilla is a restored seven-room Hispanic house built in early 1920.
Entire house with 7 rooms, main house with 5 room, 2 individual studio apartments can be booked.
The house is distributed in three levels. Most rooms have walk up access as there is no elevator.
We have a rooftop terrace, several uniquely-decorated spaces to relax, and a kitchen for guest usage.
There is one handicap room on the ground floor, need to be requested in advance.
Where is Casa Sevilla located?
1218 Calle Luchetti corner with Calle Villamil, in Condado.
San Juan, PR 00907.
How close is Casa Sevilla to the beach?
Three blocks, a five minute walk!
PARKING & MOBILITY
Can I take Uber from the airport to Casa Sevilla?
Yes, usually only the Departures door is available for Pick-Up.
There are taxis outside Arrivals too, it is a 15 minutes ride and about $22 USD.
Do you have parking onsite?
NO PARKING ON-SITE
Street parking is frequently available and free.
Paid Parking (open 24 hs.) located in Calle Caribe 58 (two blocks away, a five-minute walk).
When can I Check-In? Starts at 3 pm.
While we get your room ready, you can store your luggage, pick up your keys and enjoy our communal areas from 11 am. If you need to drop stuff earlier, please coordinate with us in advance as we might have a whole group staying before your arrival.
Early-check depends on previous day occupancy, but we will make the most to accommodate you as soon as we can.
How do I get into the house?
48 hours before arrival you should receive the house/apartment codes to let yourself in.
At what time is the Check-Out? 11 am
Late Check-Out may be scheduled until 4 pm. Subject to availability. A $50 fee applies for a studio and $200 fee applies for Main/Entire House. After 4 pm full night is charged.
We have seven rooms on three floors with three categories: Caribbean Room, Caribbean Suites and the Flamingo Penthouse.
Both Caribbean Room and Caribbean Suites are based on double occupancy with either a king or queen size bed, while the Flamingo Penthouse offers triple occupancy with both a king and a twin size bed. Most of the rooms have a private balcony or patio.
No elevator available. Please request in advance: handicap bedroom, child’s bed or crib.
1. OCCUPANCY No unregistered guests are allowed.
2. One child under 5 years stays free of charge when using existing beds. A child over the age of 5 or adult is charged $25 per person per night when using existing beds. The maximum number of children's cots/cribs in a room is one.
3. NO SMOKING ON PREMISES $500 fine
4. QUIET HOURS: 10 PM-8 AM. COMMON AREAS CLOSED DURING QUIET HOURS
5. PETS NOT ALLOWED
6. EVENTS PERMITTED FOR A FEE UPON REQUEST
7. PROPERTY DAMAGE A person who causes damage to the hotel or any furniture or furnishings within the hotel, shall be liable for damages, including the hotel's loss of revenue resulting from the inability to rent or lease rooms while the damage is being repaired.
8. SECURITY CAMERAS Guests understand and agree that outdoor and common area security cameras may be in use.
9. BICYCLE There will be a $250 penalty for a lost or stolen bicycle, a $50 charge for lost or stolen bicycle lock, and a $50 charge for lost or stolen bike helmet.
10. LOST OR UNRETURNED KEYS - $50 charge LIABILITY Casa Sevilla is not responsible for accidents or injuries to Guests, loss of money or valuable items of any kind, and any damage or theft to cars or any articles left in cars.
11. During natural disasters, Casa Sevilla will not be responsible for relocation.
12. CANCELLATION POLICY - ROOMS/STUDIOS Travelers who cancel at least 14 days before check-in will get back 100% of the amount they've paid. Otherwise, no refunds.
13. CANCELLATION POLICY - ENTIRE/MAIN HOUSE Travelers who cancel at least 30 days before check-in will get back 100% of the amount they've paid. If they cancel between 14 and 30 days before check-in, they'll get back 50%. Otherwise, they won't get a refund. Daily cleaning is not included.